Personal Energetic boundaries are guidelines, rules or limits that a person creates to identify reasonable, safe and permissible ways for other people to behave towards them and how they will respond when someone passes those limits.
When we don’t have robust energetic boundaries, people infiltrate them, draining our energy, causing anxiety and stress, resulting in doing things that don’t make us happy or are not for our highest good.
Signs you don’t have healthy energetic boundaries:
- You feel guilty saying No to people
- You feel obliged to give information when asked
- You behave the way people around you behave
- You spend time on others even if you should be doing your own stuff
- When someone gives you information or feedback you feel obliged to take action
How to develop healthy boundaries:
- Start honouring your time and space by making yourself available for yourself first, then for others
- Whenever you talk or do something ask yourself if you’re mimicking someone or its something you really want to do
- Learn how to say “No” without guilt. Understand that it’s your birthright to say No, even to near and dear ones
- Give out information to others only if you feel it’s safe or when you want to
- Act on an information or feedback only if your inner voice supports it. Stop acting out of obligation
If you feel you are unable to develop healthy boundaries, connect with us for a one-on-one healing sessions or join the Theta Healing Basic DNA Workshop. Reach out to us on +91 96633 81043 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further information / clarity call.